Nancy has lived in Charlotte for over 35 years and has embraced all aspects of her community. She is a Life Member of the Children’s Theatre, served on the board for 3 years and served one year as Chairman of the Children’s Theatre Ball. She has also volunteered on boards for Christ Church Preschool, Charlotte Country Day School and the Charlotte Junior League. Currently, she is on the Board of Directors for Good Friends.
This community involvement has earned Nancy tremendous respect and many friends and contacts. As a real estate agent, she channels that same abundant energy into getting results for her clients. Her dedication to her family, clients and community is a reflection of her character and the commitment she will show in every transaction.
Prior to becoming a Realtor in 2000, Nancy worked as a teacher in the Raleigh and Charlotte areas. She enjoys cooking and has also owned her own catering business for nearly 20 years.
Nancy and her husband, Bobby, have three adult daughters. The eldest, Margaret, is also a graduate of the University of Georgia; Nancy graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; and the youngest, Sarah, graduated from Clemson and will earn a specialist's Master Degree in Psychology from the Citadel in 2011. She also enjoys photography, sports, gardening, traveling, reading, and spending time with her pet dog and bird.
Honors and Credentials
- Licensed in NC & SC
- Top Producer
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR)
- Charlotte Regional Realtor Association (CRRA)
- Charlotte Multiple Listing Service (CMLS)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Five Star Real Estate Agents Winner - Charlotte Magazine (2007 & 2009)
- University of Georgia ( BS Education)
- University of Georgia (Masters in Education)
- Good Friends (Board of Directors)
- Book Club (member)
- Garden Club (member)
- Children's Theatre of Charlotte (Life Member)
- Mint Museum of Charlotte Auxiliary (Board member)
- Junior League of Charlotte (2 year board member & many committees)
- Sunday school teacher
- Charlotte Youth Ballet (Board of Directors for 6 years)
- Charlotte Country Day School Parents Association (Head of Lower & Upper School Boards)
- Charlotte Symphony Womens' Association